In prototype TRL5: Q2 2022
Ending: Q4 2022
- Smart clinical dashboard for EHRs. Adds expert clinical decision capabilities to any EHR
- Advanced Interactive AI-Doctor engine. Ultra-fast and accurate response. Works as a real doctor
- All medical specialities. All clinical procedures (emergencies/Inpatients/outpatients)
- Built-in AI tools: algorithmic processors + ML + NLP
- Installs in any medical workstation. Multitasking interface. Shares screen with EHR
- Easy integration. API connectivity/SDK Tools kit. Interoperable HL7 integration engine. UNE13606 Standard Architecture and others
- Configurable I/O data flow with EHR
- AI smart dashboard: Advance data visualization. KPIs. Analytics. Pipelines
- AI smart chatbot. Natural language. Text-voice interaction
- AI smart input data recognition. Auto-encoding. Extracts and encodes text-voice structured data from the patient record
- AI smart patient checker
- AI button for real time clinical status checker
- AI button for real-time diagnostic image checker
- Deep-learning: massive data input, feedback, algorithm self-regeneration.
- international coding. Snomed-CT/ICD 9-10/others
- Self-configurable. Customizable. User roles. Specialities roles. Heuristics and self-guided procedures
- Quality and safety auto-reporting
- Professional response. Based on validated clinical procedures and authorized drugs
- Patient checker: Full patient evaluation (anamnesis, testing, diagnosis) and drug prescription support. Pharmacogenomic-proteomic-metabolic checker
- Cinical status checker: alerts, directions, recommendations.
- Accuracy/expected errors. Profiling and prognosis
- Diagnostic Image checker: risk, probability, prognosis. PACS connectivity.
- Monitors treatments and drugs. Detects disease exacerbations. Offers risk scorings: hospital readmissions, others
- Detects and offers drug deprescription opportunities
- Interconsultation space between professionals
- Third-parties tools platform. Adds other industry algorithms/Apps
- Integrated telemedicine platform
- Emergencies module. Triage. Hospitalization module. ICU module. Outpatient module
- SMS connectivity and OpenHealth wearables. Smart AR glasses interaction
- Wikihealth. Research module engine
- Interactive user interface. Conversational. Text-voice commands. Intuitive.
- Heuristics and self-guided procedures
- Reminders for directions, dosage, takings, recommendations, replacements, warnings….
- Effectiveness pipeline. Side effects monitoring