In prototype TRL5: Q2 2022
Ending: Q4 2022
- Smart online pharmacy
- Packs, dispenses and delivers meds at home
- Advanced Interactive AI-Pharmacist engine. Ultra-fast and accurate response. Works as a real pharmacist
- Built-in AI tools: algorithmic processors + ML + NLP
- AI smart dashboard: Advance data visualization. KPIs. Analytics. Pipelines
- AI smart chatbot. Natural language. Text-voice interaction
- AI smart patient checker
- AI button for real time meds-checker
- AI smart shopping checker
- Deep-learning: user data input, feedback, algorithm self-regeneration.
- Meds, OTCs, parapharmacy and nutritional products. Same as pharmacies
- International megastore. Multi-brand. Third-party vendors
- Compliance with local regulations. Direct sale of prescriptions by pharmacies.
- Guarantee from vendors
- interactive user interface. Conversational. Text-voice commands. Intuitive.
- Heuristics and self-guided procedures
- Fast track shipping : Order prescriptions(1), internal validations, pack meds, pay basket, home delivery
- Shopping checker: set preferences, builds smart baskets, optimizes prices,
- Organizes the medicine cabinet at home. Effectiveness pipeline. Side effects monitoring
- Reminders for directions, dosage, takings, recommendations, replacements, warnings…
- On-Screen Pharmacist: speaks and answers any questions regarding medications and ongoing treatments
- On-screen virtual twin: learns from users, sets their clinical and health status, optimizes interaction, finds solutions
- Buy health: wish box, health planning , regular subscriptions,
- Self-configurable. Customizable. User roles.
- Quality and safety auto-reporting. Personal dashboard. Chat online
- Professional response. Based on validated pharmacotherapeutic procedures and authorized drugs
- Patient checker: Full drug prescription support: alerts, directions, recommendations. Accuracy/expected errors
- Checks drug treatment procedure. Sets effectivenes , safety and alternatives
- Checks interactions, contraindications, duplicities, allergies, side-effects, excipient intolerance. and adverse risks
- Checks special populations: chronic, poly-meds patients
- Checks availability and low-cost alternative drugs
- Chat online: doctor and pharmacist
- Patient checker : small diseases, discomfort, symptoms and health self-care
- Meds dispensing support
- Third-parties tools platform. Adds other industry algorithms/Apps
- SMS connectivity and OpenHealth wearables.
- Works on Smart sprakers: Amazon, Google, others…
(1) In the terms of local regulations