In prototype TRL5: Q2 2022
Ending: Q4 2022
- Smart pharma dashboard for Hospital Pharmacy Management Systems (HPMS)
- Adds expert pharmacotherapeutic and pharmacovigilance decision capabilities to any HPMS
- Advanced Interactive AI-Pharmacist engine. Ultra-fast and accurate response. Works as a real pharmacist
- Global pharmacological checking. All medical specialties. All pharmacotherapeutic procedures (emergency /inpatients/ outpatients)
- Built-in AI tools: algorithmic processors + ML + NLP
- Installs in any hospital pharmacist workstation. Multitasking interface. Shares screen with HPMS
- Easy integration. API connectivity/SDK Tools kit. Interoperable HL7 integration engine
- Configurable I/O data flow with HPMS
- AI smart dashboard: Advance data visualization. KPIs. Analytics. Pipelines
- AI smart chatbot. Natural language. Text-voice interaction
- AI smart input data recognition. Auto-encoding. Extracts and encodes text-voice structured data from the patient record
- AI smart patient checker
- AI button for real time clinical status checker
- AI button for real time meds-checker
- Deep-learning: massive data input, feedback, algorithm self-regeneration.
- international coding. Snomed-CT/ICD 9-10/others
- Self-configurable. Customizable. User roles. Specialities roles. Heuristics and self-guided procedures
- Quality and safety auto-reporting.
- Professional response. Based on validated pharmacotherapeutic procedures and authorized drugs
- Patient checker: Full drug prescription support. Pharmacogenomic-proteomic-metabolic checker.
- Cinical status checker: alerts, directions, recommendations. Clinical risk scorings. Accuracy/expected errors. Profiling and prognosis
- Checks drug treatment procedure. Sets effectivenes , safety and alternatives
- Checks interactions, contraindications, duplicities, allergies, side-effects, excipient intolerance. and adverse risks
- Checks genetics on metabolic transport, therapeutic targets expression and drugs action
- Chronic, poly-meds patients:
- Comorbidities. Boolean interactions (concurrence several drugs)
- Avoids therapeutic inertias and cascades against side-effects. Offers drugs deprescription opportunities
- Interconsultation space between professionals
- Third-parties tools platform. Adds other industry algorithms/Apps
- SMS connectivity and OpenHealth wearables. Smart AR glasses interaction
- Wikihealth. Research module engine
- Interactive user interface. Conversational. Text-voice commands. Intuitive.
- Heuristics and self-guided procedures
- Reminders for directions, dosage, takings, recommendations, replacements, warnings….
- Effectiveness pipeline. Side effects monitoring